Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

July Birchbox.

Yes, I got sucked into the hype after seeing all the June Birchbox with the Laura Geller Baked Blush which was full size!!

I was hoping for cosmetic samples and at least one full size product, but I am sadly disappointed.


This month's box were picks by Cynthia Rowley, whom is a designer.

Now let's take a look at what I received. 





1. Philosophy's Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser.

2. Korres Shower Gel


3. Redken Shine Flash 02

4. ybf beauty Automatic Eye Brow Pencil in Universal taupe


EXTRA Kind Almond & Apricot

Honestly, I just received this products yesterday so I have not tried them.

I'm going to take them on holiday since they are sample size.

I did use the ybf Brow Pencil and it worked well. I have black eyebrows so it blended in quite nicely.

I think I am going to cancel because I'm not looking for skin care products but rather new cosmetics products to try.


What did you receive in your July Birchbox? :) 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you didn't like it! I am a Birchbox fan myself and plan to stick with it. I've had 2 so far and they've been amazing, but I prepare myself for a dud. In my first box I got a full size Stila eyeshadow then the full size Laura Geller. That's $50 right there. So I will enjoy what I get and hope for the best. I'm sorry you didn't like yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @StephanieLouise thanks so much hun! I'm going to change my beauty profile so maybe I'll get more cosmetic products but what you received sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You received an award! Check my blog for more information!

    www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete