I am in love with everything and I will be going in depth with each product.
I can verify that all the hype about The Beauty Blender is true! I have been using it non stop for all my foundations. I would highly suggest waiting for a sale. I picked up two for $21 which I believe is the original price for one.
The Eyelashes were 7 for $10! I selected full and wispy ones :)
Disclaimer* I did purchase all of the products with my own money.
For reference I am a NC 42-43 in M.A.C
Duo Mat #209
Mat Velvet foundation #65
HD foundation #170
- The Duo Mat is an amazing setting powder. I have never used this product before, but I am very impressed. The formulation has a satin feel and it is not overly pigmented. It helped my oily skin stay under control.
- Mat Velvet + has been a foundation I have been dying to try for ages! I wore it about 2-3x now. The weather was humid and I felt so sweaty. When I went to retouch my face it was matte! With in a few hours my nose did get little oily. The coverage is great as well I would say medium. The foundation did not feel heavy neither.
- Make Up For Ever's HD foundation is defiantly one of my HG products. After receiving a sample from Sephora I was sold! I tend to reach for this foundation during the winter. It photographs beautifully, it gives you that glow in pictures. It is a full coverage foundation and it does its job at keeping oil at bay.
Right to Left:
- I originally owned Peachstock when it was released in the Liberty of London collection, but sadly it was broken during a night out :( This color is a peachy-nude color with a Satin finish.
- I've had my eye on this blush for a long now. Cantaloupe is a matte peach-nude blush. The pigmentation is great and I love wearing it when I have a darker eye look.
- Fleshpot is one of those nude lipsticks that doesn't wash me out. It is a nude with some pink undertones. It is a Satin finish. This lippie is making it's way to being my favorite nude :)
Right to Left:
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in St. Mortiz (NOT SWATCHED)
Turkish Delight Lipgloss
- I have a little obsession with bronzers as of late. I own Laguna and absolutely love it! Similar to Laguna, Casino it has gold shimmer. On the contrary the color is a deeper brown. It is highly pigmented so alittle goes along way.
- I heard of NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer from Ricquetta on her blog vivalamakeuptv. Her review really sold me! I'm not a fan of tinted moisturizers but I love this one! The formulation is so smooth and the coverage was good. It was matte after I set it, but by the end of the day my face was dewy, not oily. It gave me a really nice glow. I would suggest picking up a sample of this product :)
- Turklish Delight is a cult favorite and it received much hype after Kim Kardashian confessed it is her favorite lipgloss. It is the perfect baby pink color.
- I was uncertain about which multiple I wanted to pick up, but the lovely sales woman at Nars suggested me Maldives. She was similar to my skin tone and was wear it. That's when I knew I needed it :) It is champange peach highlighter with gold shimmer. I really love the glow it gives, the only down side is the lasting power is not the best :/
INGLOT has a great system called The Freedom System.
This system allows you to make your own palette.
I decide to make a 10 eye shadow palette. The top row are oranges/neutral colors.
For the bottom row I wanted colors I do not own. I want to start branching out into color eye shadows.
They come in different formulations, but all of them are highly pigmented and long lasting.
If you want to invest in great shadows look into INGLOT :)
xoxo - Catalina