Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Top Summer Nail Lacquers.

So today's post is about one of my little obsessions...nail polish!
I want to share with you all my top picks for this summer.
The latest trends for this summer are pastels and neon.
Summer is when all my bright vibrant colors come out of hibernation!
These polishes are gonna be in heavy rotation on my nail polish rack this summer ;)
The only color that's a little watery is China Glaze's Celtic Sun.
All of the colors that are featured in this post are matte and opaque. 
Enjoy :)




  1.Sinful Colors - #700 Easy Going
2. Jesse's Girl - Baby Cakes
3. China Glaze - Celtic Sun (Neon)
4. China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy 
5. O.P.I - Pink Friday
6.Wet n Wild - #221B Club Havana
7. China Glaze - Peachy Keen
8. Essie - Van D'Go
9. Essie - Tart Deco
10. Essie - Orange, It's Obvious!
11. Jesse's Girl - Crush
12. O.P.I. -Rumple's Wiggin'
13. Jesse's Girl - Spring Break
14. China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
15. Revlon ColorStay - #170 Coastal Surf
16. China Glaze - For Audrey
17. Essie - Lapiz of Luxury
18. Essie - Turquoise & Caicos


*with flash*
What's your favorite nail polish to rock for summer? XO

10 comments:

  1. Love all the colours you chose! I am definitely leaning more towards the peaches, as you can probably guess. I am also totally in love with the mints :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me & you both!! I love peach on our skin tones :)

      Delete
  2. hey sweets

    the colours you've chosen are amazing, especially the neon yellow! If I had any nails I'd so wear them haha.

    *mental note* TRY and stop biting them :P

    have a lovely week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you can still wear them!! Let me know if you find the lipstick I know you can get it off Cherry Culture.

      Delete
  3. amaze! cannot wait for hot pinks and bright corals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect for summer! My favorite is the neon green xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm always so hesitant to try out neon colors because it always reminds me of the jersey shore haha but these are some real cute selections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao!! I swear these dont look like that one lol

      Delete