Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Throw Some Glitter On That...

Hey chics & dudes,

As you all know its Fall in NYC and the leaves are falling down.
I've been embracing the weather with some glitter ;)

I've been into the metallic look and sparkle of course!

These are two polishes I've been currently obsessed with this month of Oct <3


Milani Jewel FX Nail Lacquer in Gold
Bottom Coat: Revlon Peach Nectar
Middle Coat: Forever21 Nail Polish in Gold (small gold glitter)
Top Coat: Milani nail polish in Gold
then a finishing coat

I decided to go for a nude/peach color as a base so the gold can pop out! I really love how the gold on the Milani polish are large so they can be more visually seen <3 LOVE

Revlon Nail Polish in Belle
Bottom Coat: O.P.I's You Don't Know Jacques! (matte) (2 coats)
Top Coat: Revlon's Belle Nail Polish
then a finish coat

 I was just staring at my nail polish rack trying to decide which color would look well with Belle. Belle has small refined glitter then larger ones comparable to Milani's. I really love this combo especially since the bottom coat is matte which makes Belle that metallic feel <3

What's your favorite glitter polish? xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Great post. I love glitter nail polish. Right now my favorite is Nail Junkie by Sinful Colors. <3

    Thanks for following my blog. I'm definitely following back.

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. L0VE both looks :) my fav glitter polish right now is Revlon's Facets of Fuschia

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen I just searched that polish and its amazing! def pickin it up soon!

    @I.B.G thank you so much! your sweet

    @Natalie I'm been wanting that polish! its perfect for this fall <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looooove that Milani nail polish!!! I had it but I gave it to my friend who really liked it... now i'm regretting it hahaha ;p

    ReplyDelete