Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Urban Decay Fall/Holiday 2011.

Hey makeup junkies!

I'm sure some of you have seen these Urban Decay Promo pictures but I just wanted to share with you all these makeup looks I'm currently obsessed with!

I don't own any of these picture but they are found on their Facebook page.

I love the feel of retro and 80s style to these looks. 

To me the looks are still modern and the angles are breath taking! 

I will link the Face Charts to the looks and the products used!

Enjoy <3


Look: 15-years
Link is the face chart.
15-Years

This look features eyeshadows from the Book of Shadows IV.
Sorry there is no link for this look :(

This look places an emphases on the Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss.
I need it now!!



Look: Siren
This is a step to step tutorial of the look.
Siren Look

Look:Midnight Emergency
This is a step to step tutorial of the look
Midnight Emergency

 Look: Lush Lash
Link is the Face Chart.
Lush Lash Look
This one is my favorite. I love the gold eyeshadow for fall<3


This look places an emphasis on the 80s hair trend of teasing and volume using
Urbanbrow Styling Brush and Setting Gel and Urbanbrow Precision-Tip Brow Tint

Which Look is your favorite? xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I lovee that gold eyeshadow..So pretty! & the super pink lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. second look is my favorite--the model is stunning!!! i just love all things urban decay :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love bright pink lips... That's going to be my makeup look tomorrow... Thanks Girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maryam Maquillage me too! I love her bone structure so gorgeous!

    @Loveoffashion22 glad this pictures are inspiring! and any time <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. lush lash is my favorite too! amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @alicia great minds think alike <3

    ReplyDelete